- Sterling Silver Claddagh Ring$29.99 $59.99
- Sterling Silver Claddagh Hinged Baby Bangle$29.99 $99.99
- 9ct Claddagh 14.5mm Hoop Earrings 9Y$79 $159
- Sterling Silver Zirconia Claddagh Ring$29.99 $59.99
- ClearanceSterling Silver and Rose Plated Zirconia Claddagh Stud Earrings Now$39.99Clearance
- Sterling Silver Zirconia Claddagh Pendant$29.99 $59.99
The Claddagh is the ultimate symbol of love. Each part of the classic Irish design is symbolic. The hands represent friendship, the heart signifies love and the crown embodies loyalty.
The Claddagh design has become popular as a pendant or earrings. Tradition uses the Claddagh on a ring, however. There are four ways your Claddagh ring can be worn to convey your relationship status. Wear it on your right hand, heart facing out to show your heart is open to love. Or turn the heart in towards the wearer on your right hand to show you are taken. On the left hand, with the heart pointing out, the Claddagh shows engagement. And turn the heart in towards you on the left hand to tell the world you are married!
No matter what piece of jewellery you choose with a Claddagh design from Shiels, it is sure to tell your special someone how you feel!
For Claddagh Jewellery in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, you can't go past Shiels. Shop online or in store now.