Garnet Engagement Rings
- Sterling Silver Garnet 2Heart Signet Ring Size L$69.50 $139
- 9ct Yellow Gold Cubic Zirconia + Garnet Ring$199.50 $399
- 9ct Yellow Gold Garnet and Diamond Gents Ring$799.50 $1,599
- 9ct Dazzling Yellow Gold Diamond and Garnet Ring$249.50 $499
- 9ct Charming Yellow Gold Diamond + Garnet Ring$249.50 $499
- 9ct Yellow Gold Created Garnet 14x12mm Gents Ring$999.50 $1,999
- 9ct Yellow Gold Multi Gemstone & Diamond Ring$499.50 $999
- 9ct Elegant Yellow Gold Diamond + Garnet Ring$399.50 $799
- Sterling Silver Garnet 2Heart Signet Ring Size H$69.50 $139
- 9ct Rose Gold Rhodolite Garnet Ring 10x8mm Oval with 0.34ct Diamonds$1,499.50 $2,999
- ClearanceSterling Silver Garnet Heart Signet Ring Size H Now$59.99Clearance
- Sterling Silver 10x12mm Oval Garnet Ring$29.99 $99.99
Garnet Engagement Rings
Our garnet engagement rings are the perfect way to celebrate the love and the commitment you share with that special someone.
With both traditional and modern designs, these stunning engagement rings are the perfect way to express how you feel about your significant other. Featuring diamonds, and set in yellow gold, white gold and sterling silver bands, you’ll be able to find a garnet ring to cherish forever.
Whether you choose an antique-inspired vintage setting or more of a modern style, there are many ring designs featuring garnet to make this traditional gem sparkle. This gemstone has been worn for hundreds of years and is one of the most popular stones among many young brides around the world.
From halo engagement rings to baguette and pear engagement rings, we have something for everyone. Our cushion cut engagement rings are a real showstopper too! No matter what your partner’s style is, you’re sure to find the perfect garnet engagement ring or wedding ring at Shiels.
Visit us in store to see them for yourself or shop online now. Buy now, pay later with our range of finance options. We accept humm, Zip, LatitudePay, Latitude Interest Free, Klarna and Laybuy. Be sure to check out our Afterpay engagement rings too, and enjoy free shipping on all orders over $69.
For Garnet Engagement Rings in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, you can't go past Shiels. Shop online or in store now.
Garnet is one of the most popular gemstones to be found in an engagement ring, this is because garnet is a stone that helps promote a long and healthy marriage for those who wear it.
A garnet engagement ring provides a deep red colour, symbolising power and class. In addition, it is considered to be a symbol of hope between a person and their partner, as the gem never fades with age.
Yes, you can wear a garnet ring every day. The garnet is the birthstone for January and has been worn as an amulet since ancient times.