- Citizen EQ0514-57A Womens Two Tone Watch$149.25 $199
- G-Shock GA110GB-1A Mens Watch$231.75 $309
- Citizen EQ0512-52B Womens Quartz Watch$149.25 $199
- Casio GA110-1B G-Shock Mens Watch$216.75 $289
- Casio BA110-7A1 Baby-G Womens Watch$179 $269
- Casio GD350-1B G-Shock Mens Watch$179 $279
- Casio BA110-1A Baby-G Womens Watch$179 $269
- Casio GA100CF-1A9 G-Shock Camouflage Mens Watch$209.25 $279
- Casio GA100-1A1 G-Shock Mens Watch$209.25 $279
- ClearancePulsar PJ6002X WR100 Gold Tone Mens Watch$139 RRP$195RRP$195Clearance
- Citizen AN8172-53P Gold Mens Watch$189 $275
- Casio GA400GB-1A G-Shock Mens Watch$246.75 $329
- Casio BA111-1A Baby-G Womens Watch$201.75 $269
- Citizen BI5000-87L Stainless Steel Mens Quartz Watch$131.25 $175
- Citizen EQ0540-57A Womens Silver Tone Watch$149.25 $199
- Casio GA100B-4A G-Shock Mens Watch$209.25 $279
- Casio GA110RG-1A G-Shock Mens Watch$231.75 $309
- Citizen EU6062-50D Crystal Set Womens Watch$187.50 $250
- ClearancePulsar PPGD74X Black Leather Womens Watch$49 RRP$130RRP$130Clearance
- Citizen EQ200291P Gold Ladies Watch$125 $175
- Casio BG169R-2B Baby-G Womens Watch$139 $199
- Citizen BD0043-83E Gold Tone Mens Watch$149.25 $199
- Casio G9000-1V G-Shock Mudman Mens Watch$171.75 $229
- Casio BG169R-1B Baby-G Womens Watch$149.25 $199
- Casio GA100-1A4 G-Shock Mens Watch$209.25 $279
Shop high precision quartz watches online and in store at Shiels.
The “quartz revolution” brought the quartz watch and watch industry as a whole into the hands of all people. While the quartz movement made watches more accessible and affordable, this new technology also brought more accuracy and precision.
Many see automatic watches as the most intricate and technical watch movements, but did you know a quartz circuit counts 32,768 vibrations each second?
Seiko watches were the first to go quartz, and many have since followed and improved upon the movement. Citizen watches are known for their eco-drive technology and powering quartz movement through solar power.
You’ll find a huge range of men's watches and women's watches, with quartz functionality at Shiels. Quartz comes in luxury too, with a stunning collection of gold watches and technical chronograph watches in the range.
Find high-tech quartz watches online or in-store and save with Shiels! We offer Afterpay, Zip, humm, Klarna, Laybuy, LatitudePay and Latitude Interest free. Don't forget to take advantage of free shipping on all orders over $69.
For Quartz Watches in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, you can't go past Shiels. Shop online or in store now.
Quartz is a type of watch movement. In other words, what makes the clock tick and stay in time throughout the day.
Quartz movements are highly valuable for their precise timekeeping but aren’t expensive to create. Quartz watches are more affordable than mechanical movements, but still have a place in high end watches.
Some might say that quartz watches are the best for their accuracy, however others like the smoother movement of automatic watches. Both are great for their own reasons.
Quartz watches can last upwards of 10 years before the movement is unusable. A quartz battery can last over a year before needing to be replaced.