We are open!
Stores are open! Please find adjusted trading hours here: https://www.shiels.com.au/store-locations
The following stores are temporarily closed:
QLD: All stores are temporarily closed.
SA: All stores are temporarily closed.
WA: Mirrabooka, Carillon, Phoenix, Galleria & Armadale
Dear Shiels family,
Over the years, our goal has been to provide all our customers with the best possible prices, value, products and services and we continue to do this by providing a shopping experience where you feel reassured of your safety and our care for you.
Our Shiels 365 Promise is a company direction and pledge from us, to our customers to deliver service, quality and jewellery unlike any other jeweller in Australia. The Shiels 365 Promise is not only a way in which we interact with our customers; it is an all-encompassing company direction with policies and procedures in which we must adhere daily, 365 days a year.
Amid the concerns around the COVID-19 situation, we want to let you know how we will be taking additional precautionary measures for the safety of our customers and staff. It is important for us to maintain a positive mindset as we navigate through these challenging times.
Professional Grade Sanitisation in all store and office environments
- We encourage you to make use of the hand sanitiser readily available in all our stores.
- All jewellery and store assets will continue to be professionally cleaned and sanitised before and after employee and customer handling.
Special precautionary measures for Stock Handling
- All jewellery will continue to be professionally cleaned and sanitised before and after handling.
- Our distribution staff are wearing gloves and briefed on the safest practices in cleaning and packaging your online orders.
Good Hygiene Practices
- All external stakeholder meetings will be practiced online, and all interstate/international travel has been postponed until further notice.
- All in-store and office-based employees have been educated with government advice related to good hygiene practices.
Touchless + Interest Free Payment Options
- We continue to offer contactless payment methods, such as PayWave to minimise contact points.
- Alternatively, customers can take advantage of our pay later options through Humm, Alipay, Zip, Certegy, Afterpay and LatitudePay.
Contactless Delivery + Free Shipping
- For customers exercising self-isolation or social distancing, our online store remains open 24x7 with free shipping on orders of $99.
- Contactless delivery is available through Australia Post if you choose to provide the authority to leave. See more details at https://auspost.com.au/content/dam/auspost_corp/media/documents/eparcel-online-fact-sheet.pdf
While our stores remain open for business, several have seen changes in trading hours. We apologise any inconvenience caused by these changes in trading hours and would like to thank our customers and teams for their patience and understanding as we work through this challenging period. Please refer to our website for changes to the store timings. We encourage the use of shiels.com.au as a convenient online shopping alternative. Our team are always here to help you through this process. https://www.shiels.com.au/store-locations
You may face a slight delay in the delivery on your online order. Our team will be constantly in touch with you with regards to any update in your order. Alternatively, you can track the status of your delivery here: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
We thank you for being a loyal part of the Shiels family and we look forward to continuing to serve you as best we can during this time.
The Shiels team.
We are sorry for the following incorrect prices in our March Clearance Catalogue and Shop jewellery under $50 with 50% OFF all jewellery email sent on the 24/03/20.
Price should be $39.00 usually $79.00
Price should be $89.50 usually $179.00