Silver Engagement Rings
- Sterling Silver Zirconia Trilogy Ring$9.99 $29.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Bezel Ring$14.99 $29.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Claw Ring$9.99 $19.99
- Sterling Silver Fancy x5 Zirconia Claw Ring$19.99 $39.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Channel Set Infinity Ring$39.99 $79.99
- Sterling Silver Fancy Leaf Branch Ring$14.99 $29.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Fancy Swirl Ring$49.99 $99.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Princess Crown Ring$39.99 $79.99
- Sterling Silver 4mm Solitaire 6 Claw Knife Edge Ring$19.99 $39.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Purple Oval Ring$29.99 $59.99
- Sterling Silver 6mm Solitaire 6 Claw Zirconia Ring$19.99 $39.99
- Sterling Silver Created Emerald and Zirconia Ring$39.99 $79.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Octagon Ring$119.50 $239
- Sterling Silver Diamond Set Leaf Ring$49.99 $99.99
- Sterling Silver Pink and White Zirconia Ring$39.99 $99.99
- Sterling Silver 6 Claw Zirconia and Channel Set Ring$19.99 $49.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia 8mm Ring$119.50 $239
- Sterling Silver Rhodium Plated Zirconia Channel Ring$39.99 $79.99
- Sterling Silver Garnet 2Heart Signet Ring Size L$69.50 $139
- Sterling Silver 6mm 4 Claw Solitaire Zirconia Ring$19.99 $39.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Channel Ring$34.99 $69.99
- Oxidised Sterling Silver Created Turquoise Ring$24.99 $49.99
- Sterling Silver Garnet 2Heart Signet Ring Size H$69.50 $139
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Solitaire Fancy Ring$39.99 $79.99
- Sterling Silver Created Turquoise and Crescent Moon Ring$19.99 $39.99
Silver Engagement Rings
Say yes to the perfect ring at Shiels! We have an extensive collection of silver engagement rings in-store and onlines.
Simple yet elegant, silver engagement rings exude elegance, particularly when paired with other silver jewellery in your collection.
No matter what style you or your partner is into, whether it be classic, contemporary, antique, or something a bit more eclectic, you are bound to come across the perfect silver ring for you in Shiels’ vast collection of engagement rings.
Opt for something simple with Shiels’ range of classic solitaire diamond rings or go grand with an ultra-glamorous pave engagement ring. You can also choose from a wide range of sophisticated cubic zirconia silver engagement rings that have a brilliant sparkle at a more affordable price.
Try out a more personal touch by investing in a silver engagement ring adorned with gemstones. Choose between regal sapphire engagement rings, enchanting emerald engagement rings, fiery red ruby engagement rings, morganite engagement rings and more. Find out what they all mean in our birthstones guide.
If silver engagement rings aren’t your style, you will also find a huge range of timeless yellow gold engagement rings, contemporary rose gold engagement rings, understated white gold engagement rings and more.
Shop silver engagement and wedding rings in-store and online today at Shiels. Wear now and pay later with our various finance options on offer through Zip, humm, Klarna, Afterpay, Labuy, LatitudePay and Latitude Interest Free.
For Silver Engagement Rings in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, you can't go past Shiels. Shop online or in store now.
Yes, they do. The longevity of your silver engagement ring will be dependent upon your maintenance and care of the ring. Silver rings will not yellow or corrode in any way when worn daily, but it is important to clean and condition your silver ring regularly to ensure that it lasts a lifetime. Check out our Silver Cleaning Guide for more information.
Silver has been a popular metal for engagement rings for centuries. It is a precious metal, meaning it is rare and enchanting. Silver is the lightest colour of precious metals and is often associated with youth or vigour.
A silver engagement ring has a special meaning. It says that your fiancé understands the value of classic style and timeless fashion. It's a message that you have timeless taste, and your significant other does too. The majority of brides-to-be are choosing either white or yellow gold to create their rings, but many are also opting for silver rings that are made from sterling silver.