- Black Diamond Sterling Silver Crossover Diamond Ring$49.00 $149.00
- Sterling Silver 3/4 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings$149.00 $399.00
- ClearanceBlack Diamond Sterling Silver Crossover Diamond Ring (TW=15pt) Now$59.00Clearance
- Black Diamond Sterling Silver Single Diamond Ring$199.00 $399.00
- Black Diamond Sterling Silver Diamond Stud Earrings (TW=1.5CT)$249.00 $649.00
- 3.30 Carat Black Diamond 17.5cm Tennis Bracelet in Silver$499.00 $1,299.00
- ClearanceBlack Diamond Sterling Silver Diamond Earrings Now$249.00Clearance
- Black Diamond Sterling Silver Loop Diamond Ring (TW=10pt)$79.00 $199.00
- Sterling Silver 1/4 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings$69.00 $179.00
- ClearanceSterling Silver 1.50 Carat Black Diamond Emerald Cut Stud Earrings Now$149.00Clearance
- Sterling Silver 1/2 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings$99.00 $249.00
- Sterling Silver 1 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings$199.00 $499.00
- Sterling Silver 1/5 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings$49.00 $149.00
- Sterling Silver 3/4 Carat Black Diamond Hoop Earrings$299.00 $749.00
- Sterling Silver 1/3 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings$79.00 $199.00
- Sterling Silver 0.15 Carat Black Diamonds Cluster Ring$79.00 $199.00
Everyone’s familiar with the traditional clear diamond. Black diamonds, however, are becoming ever more popular since celebs have been seen wearing the fancy black stones. Diamonds can come in many colours; these particular diamonds get their color from graphite being infused while the diamonds are formed. Primarily found in Central Africa and Brazil, Shiels brings them all the way to you in this distinctive and affordable collection.
Natural black diamonds can be used in any of the ways that traditional clear diamonds or other natural colored diamonds would be. Modern brides are loving the edgy and unique feel of black diamond engagement rings. Our black diamond earrings or diamond necklaces make stunning gifts for the special ladies in your life; they’re a sure-fire hit with younger people and dedicated followers of fashion! Since fewer people are wearing these diamonds, they impart a special sense of individuality.
Black diamond jewelry is often set in a similar way to clear diamonds. Since the stone is fundamentally the same, besides the colour, the same cuts and settings can be used. Have a look at some of the unique styles and settings we offer here at Shiels. Smaller gems in a different colour surrounding black diamonds, or adjacent white gold, for example, gives a striking effect. Add the famous black diamond to your jewellery collection today! Don’t forget, you can shop now and pay later with Afterpay!