- Sterling Silver 1/5 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings$74.50 $149.00
- Sterling Silver 3/4 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings$199.50 $399.00
- 3.30 Carat Black Diamond 17.5cm Tennis Bracelet in Silver$649.50 $1,299.00
- ClearanceBlack Diamond Sterling Silver Diamond Stud Earrings (TW=1.5CT) Now$149.00Clearance
- Black Diamond Sterling Silver Single Diamond Ring$199.00 $499.00
- Silver 1/3 Carat Black Diamond Dress Ring$149.00 $399.00
- Silver 3 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings$649.50 $1,299.00
- 1 Carat Black Diamond Solitaire Ring set in Sterling Silver$649.50 $1,299.00
- Silver 5 Point Black Diamond Dress Ring$79.99 $199.00
- ClearanceSilver 2 Carat Black Diamond Earrings Now$499.00Clearance
- 2.40ct Black & White Diamond Halo Ring in 18ct White Gold$3,149.30 $4,499.00
- 1.00ct Black Diamond Anniversary Ring in 18ct White Gold$1,249.50 $2,499.00
- 5.00ct Black Diamond Tennis Bracelet in 18ct White Gold$4,199.30 $5,999.00
- Black & White Diamond Wrap Ring in 9ct White Gold$499.50 $999.00
- Memoire 18ct White Gold Twisted Stack Ring$449.50 $899.00
- ClearanceBlack Diamond Sterling Silver Crossover Diamond Ring Now$29.99Clearance
- Silver 10 Point Black Diamond Dress Ring$99.50 $199.00
- Black Diamond Sterling Silver Loop Diamond Ring (TW=10pt)$99.50 $199.00
- Silver 15 Point Black Diamond Dress Ring$99.50 $199.00
- Silver 20 point Black Diamond Pendant on Siver 45cm Chain$99.99 $349.00
- Silver 5 Point Black Diamond Pendant on Silver 45cm Chain$79.99 $199.00
Everyone’s familiar with the traditional clear diamond. Black diamonds, however, are becoming ever more popular since celebs have been seen wearing the fancy black stones. Diamonds can come in many colours; these particular diamonds get their color from graphite being infused while the diamonds are formed. Primarily found in Central Africa and Brazil, Shiels brings them all the way to you in this distinctive and affordable collection.
Natural black diamonds can be used in any of the ways that traditional clear diamonds or other natural colored diamonds would be. Modern brides are loving the edgy and unique feel of black diamond engagement rings. Our black diamond earrings or diamond necklaces make stunning gifts for the special ladies in your life; they’re a sure-fire hit with younger people and dedicated followers of fashion! Since fewer people are wearing these diamonds, they impart a special sense of individuality.
Black diamond jewelry is often set in a similar way to clear diamonds. Since the stone is fundamentally the same, besides the colour, the same cuts and settings can be used. Have a look at some of the unique styles and settings we offer here at Shiels. Smaller gems in a different colour surrounding black diamonds, or adjacent white gold, for example, gives a striking effect. Add the famous black diamond to your jewellery collection today! Don’t forget, you can shop now and pay later with Afterpay!