- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Bezel Ring$14.99 $29.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Claw Ring$9.99 $19.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Channel Set Infinity Ring$34.99 $69.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Wave 6mm Ring$39.99 $79.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Fancy Swirl Ring$49.99 $99.99
- 9ct Yellow Gold Ring with 3 Diamonds$499 $1,299
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Princess Crown Ring$39.99 $79.99
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Purple Oval Ring$29.99 $59.99
- 9ct Yellow Gold Cubic Zirconia Heart Claddagh Ring$199.50 $399
- 9ct Yellow Gold & White Gold Grooved Mens Diamond Ring$649.50 $1,299
- 9ct Yellow Gold Trilogy Cubic Zirconia Ring$199.50 $399
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Octagon Ring$119.50 $239
- 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Luxurious Ring$499.50 $999
- Sterling Silver Garnet 2Heart Signet Ring Size L$69.50 $139
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia 8mm Ring$119 $239
- 9ct Yellow Gold Cubic Zirconia Heart Ring$199.50 $399
- 9ct Yellow Gold Round Cubic Zirconia Gents Ring$349.50 $699
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Lines Ring$59.50 $119
- 9ct Yellow Gold Amethyst + Cubic Zirconia Swirl Ring$199.50 $399
- 9ct White Gold Diamond Ring$599 $1,299
- 9ct Yellow Gold Amethyst Heart with 8 Diamond Ring$299.50 $599
- 9ct Yellow Gold Eagle Nugget Diamond Ring$899.50 $1,799
- Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Fancy Classic Ring$24.99 $49.99
- Sterling Silver Created Emerald and Zirconia Ring$39.99 $79.99
- 9ct Yellow Gold Cubic Zirconia Ring$299.50 $599
Engagement rings are a promise of a future together. Signifying the love you share, the perfect ring will be treasured for a lifetime. Celebrate the next step in your journey together with the engagement ring and bridal collection from Shiels. Find the perfect ring for you or to say ‘I love you’ to your special someone.
With precious metals, our collection features classic and contemporary looks. Choose from gorgeous settings in gold, white gold, rose gold engagement rings or platinum. Our range of diamond engagement rings features flawlessly cut and emerald-cut diamonds. We also have a range of diamond solitaire engagement rings and fancy solitaire.
Choose from classic princess cut, brilliant-cut shapes, cushion cuts, pear-shaped rings and much more. Our Diamond Glossary will help you distinguish different designs. Be sure to check out our Ring Fitting Guide while you're there. After all, choosing this ring is something you don't want to get wrong.
Looking for something alternative? Our coloured gemstones are a great option. Stunning gemstone rings provide a trendy alternative to the standard bridal piece. Morganite engagement rings are certainly increasing in popularity. Our women's jewellery collection is truly unrivalled.
We’re proud to build on the legacy of delivering exceptional quality, customers service and reliability. As the home of the 1-carat diamond, we make sure that all our products are expertly crafted to celebrate love in all its forms. We also stock a range of wedding bands and wedding rings to complete that special day.
Browse our entire jewellery collection online or in-store today and make saying “yes” that extra bit special. Don't forget to check out using one of our buy now, sparkle later options. We offer Afterpay engagement rings, Zip, humm, LatitudePay, Latitude Interest Free, Klarna and Laybuy. We also offer free shipping on all orders over $69.
For Engagement Rings in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, you can't go past Shiels. Shop online or in store now.
How much you spend on an engagement ring is entirely up to you. However, there is a suggestion that states that you should spend up to 3 months salary on a ring. If your annual salary is $60,000, you should consider spending up to $15,000 on a ring.
Here at Shiels, we think love is priceless! Spend as much or as little as you are able to because no one should put a value on your love.
Engagement rings vary in price depending on a number of factors. The type of diamond you purchase along with the metal weight, craftmanship and characteristics will affect the price.
Diamonds are graded using the Four Cs Grading system. Find out more in our Diamond Buyers Guide.
Here at Shiels, we stock rings of different sizes ranging from $399 to $25,000. How much you spend is entirely up to you.
Most jewellers do finance engagement rings. Nowadays, a lot of people are turning towards buy now, pay later finance options. They are fantastic because they allow you to pay off the ring on your own terms in easy and flexible instalments. We are proud to offer Afterpay, Zip, humm, LatitudePay, Latitude Interest Free, Klarna and Laybuy to our customers.
Insurance for engagement rings varies depending on the company you decide to go with.
Here at Shiels, we are happy to work with you to replace your ring with our easy-to-use insurance. You can also invest in our Shiels Care Plans to ensure that your special piece retains the same lustre today and forever. It's all part of our 365 promise. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.