- 9ct Rose Gold Morganite 7x5mm and Diamond 0.20ct Ring$499.00 $999.00
- 9ct Rose Gold Round Cut Morganite and Diamond Ring$299.00 $599.00
- 9ct Rose Gold Morganite 3mm + Diamond Halo Stud Earrings$169.00 $349.00
- 9ct Rose Gold Morganite 6mm and Diamond Halo 0.14ct Ring$599.50 $1,199.00
- 9ct Rose Gold Morganite and Diamond Floral Halo Ring$449.00 $799.00
- Clearance9ct Rose Gold Diamond + 8x6mm Morganite Cluster Pendant With 45cm Chain Now$299.00Clearance
- Clearance9ct Rose Gold Diamond + 7x5mm Morganite Cluster Stud Earrings Now$299.00Clearance
- 9ct Rose Gold 'Gigi' Diamond + Morganite Ring$599.50 $1,199.00
- 9ct Rose Gold Morganite Diamond Studs$199.00 $349.00
- Clearance9ct Oval Cut Morganite and Diamond Floral Halo Pendant in Rose Gold Now$199.00Clearance
- 9ct Rose Gold Diamond + Morganite Ring$2,499.00
- Clearance9ct Rose Gold Diamond + 8x6mm Morganite Cluster Ring Now$349.00Clearance
Move over diamonds! Morganite jewellery is the newest and most incomparable trend in fashion today. The unique blushing pink color of morganite gemstones has brides all over the world opting for this contemporary choice over traditional diamond engagement rings.
The Shiels’ collection doesn’t stop at morganite engagement rings though! Morganite stones are rare and striking in all forms of jewellery, so we have morganite necklaces, earrings and of course morganite rings on offer. These soft pink colored stones contain a mineral that includes both emerald and aquamarine. This results in the variety of unparalleled hues we have available, ranging from pale pink and stunning salmon, to blushing pink, pretty peach and radiant rose. The vibrant blush hues that morganite jewellery is loved for also won’t fade away over time, making it a long lasting investment.
Speaking of blush tones, morganite is simply stunning when paired with rose gold. Our morganite jewellery collection is abundant with the rose gold morganite combination, offering you some of the most stunning pieces you will ever see. Finish your look with some stunning morganite earrings or style it up with a flashing morganite ring.
We also love the way morganite and diamonds look alongside each other, which is why we’ve paired this exotic gemstone with a diamond halo in most of our pieces. A morganite diamond ring offers sparkles that could shine from space due to both stones having a high degree of brilliance. Not only is this stone extremely durable and resistant to scratching, it is also said to bring compassion, healing, and promise according to mythology.
Fall in love again and again with this one-of-a-kind gemstone from Shiels. Check out our wide range online or in-store now.